FOR USING THE RESOURCES OF THE SITE
1. The site www.payroll-bg.com is owned by “Bulgarian Payroll Company” Limited Liability Company (The company), UIC 203039327, with registered office and address of management Sofia city, 4 “Orfano” street, floor 1, and address for correspondence Sofia city, 100 “Al. Stamboliyski” Blvd, office 3, email: [email protected] , phone: 02/444 13 65.
2. www.payroll-bg.com is a website (portal) - information and software resource on the Internet with payroll orientation. The website enables users to use the web-based applications, services and information through hyperlinks (links) to resources and program codes located on the servers of the Company or on other servers outside the control of the Company.
3. All elements of the content of the site www.payroll-bg.com, including design, program codes, software programs, databases, text and graphics and any other information, is subject to copyright within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act and are in the possession of the Company or of the Company and its partners who have provided the relevant materials.
4. The reproduction, sale, modification, change, public display, etc. of a part or all of the content of the site www.payroll-bg.com is permitted only with the written consent of the Company.
5. The user of the resources and services of the site, regardless of whether he is registered as a member of the portal is obliged:
5.1 To observe the Bulgarian legislation and the present general conditions for using the resources of the site www.payroll-bg.com, the conditions and rules of the forum of www.payroll-bg.com, Internet ethics, the rules of morals and good manners;
5.2 Not to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or other property and/or non-property rights of third parties;
5.3 To immediately notify the Company in case of any detected violation when using the provided services and resources from the site;
5.4 Not to distribute or dispose of on the servers of the Company, or use in any way data, texts and images, files and any other materials with pornographic content or with obvious atrocities and cruelty (images, text), as well as topics and opinions with links to sites containing similar elements;
5.5 Not to disseminate or place on the Company's servers, or use in any way data, texts and images, files and any other materials containing extreme aggressive nationalism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism, racist topics, opinions containing religious, ideological, political propaganda, topics that incite/or that may lead to/ racial, cultural, social, religious, ethnic and any other type of discrimination, hatred and intolerance, as well as topics and opinions with links to sites containing similar elements;
5.6 Not to distribute or place on the servers of the Company, or use in any way data, texts and images, files and any other materials contrary to Bulgarian law, contrary to these general conditions, contrary to the terms and conditions of the forum on www.payroll-bg.com Internet ethics, rules of morality and good manners;
5.7 Not to distribute or place on the servers of the Company, or use in any way data, texts and images, files and any other materials that have an advertising purpose, except with the prior written consent of the Company;
5.8 Not to distribute or dispose on the servers of the Company, or use in any way data, texts and images, files and any other materials representing personal information of third parties within the meaning of the Personal Data Act, personal correspondence or representing commercial or official secret or other confidential information;
5.9 Not to distribute or dispose of on the servers of the Company, or use in any way data, texts and images, files and any other materials violating any property or non-property rights or legitimate interests of third parties or which are subject to the law of intellectual property of third parties, except with the permission or consent of the right holder;
5.10 Do not send unsolicited messages, spam, off-topic, advertising messages, etc.;
5.11 Do not flood the site and its forum, or flood the site, forum and topics with meaningless, unambiguous and/or repetitive posts;
5.12 Do not use system and site vulnerabilities (hack) for your own benefit, to obtain information or to access resources with foreign rights and passwords;
5.13 Do not damage or destroy systems or information arrays (crack);
5.14 Do not cause the installation of viruses or remote control programs;
5.15 Do not send "Trojan horses";
5.16 Not to include viruses and other computer programs or files that interfere with, harm or otherwise interfere with the normal use of the site, as a result of which the site may remain on the computers of third parties - visitors to the site and/or to interfere with, cause harm or otherwise interfere with the normal operation of the site or which, retained by the user on his own computer, may interfere with, cause harm or otherwise interfere with the normal operation of the user's computer;
6. In case of non-compliance with the requirements of item 5, the Company has the right to:
6.1 Delete relevant information or materials from its servers;
6.2 Deny access to servers and resources on the site www.payroll-bg.com.
7. The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to store used materials and information located on the server of the Company or made available to third parties by a user of the portal.
8. The Company does not guarantee that the services provided are free from computer viruses or other malicious programs that disrupt the normal operation of the user.
9. The company is not responsible for the content and consequences of the use of websites, which are accessed through a hyperlink (link) from the site www.payroll-bg.com.
10. By accepting these general terms and conditions, the User declares that the use of the site www.payroll-bg.com will be entirely at his own risk and responsibility.
11 The Company is not liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the website www.payroll-bg.com, even if the Company was aware of the possibility of such damages.
12 The company does not guarantee the accuracy of the information located on the pages of the website and is not responsible if the published photos, text or other materials violate someone's rights or material interests.
13. The Company shall not be liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the use of resources on the site www.payroll-bg.com.
14. The Company does not guarantee that the services and resources provided will be uninterrupted and always error-free.
15. The Company has the right at its discretion to terminate, amend and supplement the provision of services and resources on the site www.payroll-bg.com and the conditions of their use.
16. Each time you click on a link from the title home page of the site www.payroll-bg.com, except for the one with these general conditions, the user makes an electronic declaration of intent within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, declaring that:
1. wishes to use the services and resources of the site www.payroll-bg.com;
2. is familiar with these general terms and conditions and undertakes to comply with them until leaving the website.
17. If an article or part of these general terms and conditions proves to be invalid or void, this does not affect the rest of the terms.